Not Just Another Feel-Good Conference…
This is A Coaching Conference Unlike Any Other…
JOIN US as we change up the traditional coaching conference
to provide a fun opportunity to grow your coaching business,
collaborate with other coaches, connect with valuable resources,
and celebrate the coaching industry!
In 2012, a group of coaches just like you started with no template, no design, nothing but the desire to create an event that would bring coaches together to form a community and strengthen the coaching industry. And it wasn’t your typical “talking head” conference that only leaves attendees disappointed. We put together our own model for a coaching conference that:
- Is presented by experts who have real-world experience in topics like expanding your coaching skills, marketing your services, and growing your business (NOT just theory that sounds good on paper but doesn’t work in the real world). Want to be one of those experts? Click “Speakers,” above.
- Provides attendees with structured opportunities to network – so you’re not left to “figure it out” on your own (all the while wondering how to make those valuable connections with fellow coaches, potential referral partners and/or prospective clients!)
- Is chock full of practical information to help you become a leader in your field, serve more clients and make a bigger impact on the world (minus the hour-upon-hour of feel-good “fluff” of so many other industry conferences)
- Has just the right mixture of networking, content and downtime (so you can make the most of your time while avoiding information overload)
- Highlights state-of-the-art resources & all the latest gadgets to help coaches like you to maximize your time, serve more clients, and grow your business
- Is sponsored by hand-selected, top-notch vendors whose products and services can provide the tools and support you need to keep your business moving forward. Interested in gaining exposure for your business by becoming a vendor? Sign up for our mailing list (right-hand side) to be notified when we’re accepting applications.
- Helps you fulfill your CCE Unit requirements while you network, learn and play!
In 2016, we’re doing it again, and we’re committed to breaking all the “old school” boundaries of how conferences should be run, in order to bring you, our attendee, the best possible experience. It’s all about YOU.
Fill in the form to your right, above, and get ready for an amazing 3 days spent learning, connecting, celebrating, and growing!
We’ve got a date!
June 23-25, 2016
We’ve got a location!
We’ve got a theme!
The Crossroads of Coaching
We’ve got a keynote speaker!
All we need is YOU.
Fill in the form to your right, above, and get ready for an amazing 2 days spent learning, connecting, celebrating, and growing!
Join us in Indianapolis for “The Crossroads of Coaching” at the 2016 ICF Midwest Regional Conference, June 23-25, 2016.
What people are saying about our Conference…
“I have been to many international ICF conferences over the years and didn’t expect much from a regional conference. Boy, was I wrong. From start to finish, it was a top-notch conference. The keynotes were powerful and the breakouts excellent. I learned, met fun, cool coaches, got new ideas and even met someone I contracted with to revitalize my marketing on the day I returned. And best of all, I was thrilled to be a coach and be with coaches. I was proud of ICF and the coaching world we are so lucky to be a part of. I plan on going to the conference next year and invite you to come! I am a better coach this week because of what I learned! Big fun using some new tools and questions – immediately!” — Susan Spritz Myers, MCC, Kolbe Certified Master Team Consultant
“I have attended at least 15 ICF conferences over the years and found the value of the ICF Midwest conference to be excellent in terms of content, venue, and community. I sincerely appreciate the smaller, intimate hometown environment that felt very welcoming and warm”. — Barry Demp, MCC, Barry Demp Coaching, LLC
“If you want to get a feel for your professional community, deepen your coaching skills, expand your network of colleagues, and get energized and inspired, attend the ICF-Midwest conference. The energy was great, the networking was valuable, and the talks were all high caliber. There were excellent exhibitors and sponsors, and for a totally volunteer-run conference, I was Super Impressed! I can’t wait for next year’s conference! It’s a great size conference with excellent programming and a reasonable price for all that, plus CCEUs, too.” — Barbara Luther, MCC, Soaring Coaches Circle and ADD Coach Academy
“Any one in any profession can let their career get stale. The ICF Midwest conference is the perfect way to refresh and re-energize your coaching.” — Jane Barr, CPC, Kinnexion, LLC
“The conference is a perfect mix of usable content from session breakout leaders and sponsors, inspiring keynotes, networking opportunities and social gatherings. It was my first conference and it went well above my expectations. I enjoyed it immensely and am already excited about next year’s conference!” — Angela Jorden, CPC, The Hope Coach
This conference is part of the: