ICF Midwest Regional Conference
Adopted July 29, 2011
Create a premier conference that will serve coaches from across the Midwest region with quality education, professional community-building opportunities, and outreach to expand the visibility of the coaching profession so we can better serve others.
Continue to improve as coaches so we can help others improve by:
- Serving our clients and enhancing the value and benefits of coaching through outreach and education.
- Providing state-of-the art tools to coaches to move the field forward so they can better serve their clients.
- Financial Integrity
- Ethical responsibility
- Service to others – coaches and beyond (the coaches clients and those they serve)
- Respect for all (Diversity)
- Standards of excellence
Why we are doing this / Why is this conference going to be important?
- Outreach – creating greater awareness
- Expanding our service to others
- Promote Local Chapters, ICF, its Values and the Value of Coaching
- Create Stronger Communities
- Provide Education, including coaching skills, Business building and ethics
- Learn Cutting edge methods and practices
- Create Greater Awareness and Communicate Value of Coaching
- Create Business & Partner Opportunities
- Build Leadership Skills
- Be a Benefit to a Community