Community Crossroads: Business Outreach Project
Accelerate Your Leadership and Performance!
Attend this Workshop
“Coaching for Organizational Effectiveness”
Facilitated by Jane Creswell, Master Certified Coach, founder of the IBM Coaches Network of nearly 500 coaches in 26 countries
In the spirit of paying it forward and giving back to the greater Indianapolis community, we are providing a free coaching workshop to local businesses, non-profits, government organizations and corporations, sponsored by the 2016 International Coach Federation (ICF) Midwest Regional Conference.
3-Hour Professional Workshop Covering :
- Why coaching works in professional settings: the neurological basis
- How coaching accelerates the performance of your people
- Coaching vs. Managing vs. Mentoring
- Coaching skills and conversational model for people leaders
- Skills practice, so you can deliver effective coaching sessions the next day!
- Business Owners of All Sizes and Types
- Leaders within a Business, Non-profit, Government Organization or Corporation
- Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone Leading Other People
- Thursday June 23rd, 2016, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Indianapolis area, location to be determined
- Coaches within the International Coach Federation (ICF) desire to promote coaching and teach coaching skills to their communities. We believe that focusing on leaders within the business, government, non-profit and corporate sectors will create the greatest impact for the entire community and accelerate growth for everyone.
- Register Here to attend this free workshop.
- Please share this page with others in your organizations and networks!
- Participation is limited to the first 200 registrants.
In this 3-hour workshop for leaders and business owners, Jane will leverage her vast experience in developing excellence within organizations and give practical tools for accelerating leadership through coaching.
Currently, Jane is utilizing those experiences to help corporations worldwide wanting to establish a long-term, self-sustaining system of internal coaching and reap the benefits of a coaching culture. Her work can be characterized as maximizing the strengths and knowledge of individuals for the benefit of both the person and the organization.
Jane Creswell, MCC, is an innovator and leader in the emerging field of internal corporate coaching. She leveraged 17 years of product development and management experience at IBM to invent the role of “Organization Coach” and become the founder of IBM Coaches Network – a network of almost 500 coaches in 26 countries. At IBM, she focused her organization on achieving extraordinary results by individual coaching of the leaders at all levels of the organization. In addition to being “the coach” for the company, Jane led her staff to develop human resource processes that fosters a coaching culture within a company.