Leveraging Internal Coaching to Impact your Organization
Are you an internal coach looking for strategies to expand your internal coaching program?
Are you an HR/OD professional or Manager/Executive that already coaches internally and is looking to connect with other internal coaches?
Do you believe your organization can benefit from an internal coaching program and not sure where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, be sure to attend this special half-day session. designed by Matt Becker and Heather Ramsey leaders of the ICF Global Internal Coaching Community of Practice, which currently serving over 450 international internal coaches.
During this intensive you’ll have the opportunity to connect with and learn from coaches who represent thriving internal coaching programs, including past recipients of the prestigious ICF Prism Award. The morning will start with a panel discussion of coaches who will provide a snapshot of their program and experience. Then, you will work in small groups, led by one of the panelists, in order to dig deeper and explore how to take your internal coaching program to the next level or build an internal coaching program that achieves results.
Whether you are new or have experience in internal coaching, this intensive is for you. Participants will:
- Learn the critical success factors to launching and sustaining an internal coaching program
- Identify how to secure your organization’s (or your business’) support for an internal coaching program
- Understand the various models utilized within internal coaching programs
- Share strategies to elevate existing internal coaching programs
- Connect with experienced internal coaches from several different organizations and industries
We hope you will join our panel of experts in this pre conference session:
Matt Becker, Coaching and Mentoring Manager at CareSource
Joan Cook, Associate Director/Executive Coach at EY
Mary Ann Djonne, Senior Adviser of Workforce Learning at the Mayo Clinic
Carolon Donnally, Internal Coaching Program Manager for the Internal Revenue Service
Michelle Krebs, Director of Coaching at GlaxoSmithKline