- Does your target market include professional coaches?
- Would your business benefit from exposure at an event with over 400 potential clients
- Would you value an event that takes your needs into account, with a layout, schedule, flow and incentives for attendees to connect with you in a meaningful way?
If you answered yes to these questions, the 2018 ICF Midwest Region Coaches Conference in Pittsburgh June 21-23 is the ideal venue for you!
Our Commitment to You… An amazing experience that offers…
- Connections – The City of Bridges is all about connection! This year, more than ever, we are focused on connecting you with fascinating professionals from across the nation. This is an event for attendees, sponsors, speakers and volunteers to come together as a community to celebrate coaching, collaborate to grow our businesses, and connect with one another.
- Visibility – This venue has more space and a better flow than any previous Midwest Conference. The schedule and activities are custom designed with a focus on providing opportunities for attendees to connect with you, our sponsors.
- Partnership – We have a committed, experienced committee ready to develop a relationship with you. We want to learn your unique interests and exceed your expectations. You will be assigned a dedicated partner who will work with you through every step of the journey.
To sign up as a sponsor, exhibitor and/or advertiser, or get additional information, contact:
Nicole Pulito President@icfwisconsin.org
We look forward to helping you make the most of your conference experience! Don’t miss this opportunity to build bridges to your future clients!
John Moore, ICF Heartland & Nicole Pulito, ICF Wisconsin
Link for Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration coming soon!